Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Getting ready for my date

Yes, it is true, I went on my first date the other day. It was pretty fun, and I made my lovely cousin Melissa come and bring a date. As it was a blind date, I didn't know what to expect. But thanks to facebook, both my date and I knew a bit about each other before we actually met. While my date is a very nice guy, I don't think either of us was really interested. Oh well, you can't win them all. :) But as scared as I was to go, I'm happy that is over with. It was easier than I thought it would be, and when I got nervous I imagined my missionary badge on and told myself, "you can talk with anyone!" So here I am, a dating machine! lol... okay, one date does not a machine make, but I am accepting offers for setups now. I am fearless! :)

5 comments:

The Calder's said...

good for you girl!!! I am so happy for you that you are just making life work!! Hope you have a good one!

Mamma Meg said...

WOO HOOO!!! Who cares if it was a huge success or not. At least you did it. That's probably the hardest part. Good for you!

Wendy said...

that's great laura! here's to many more dates to come!

Brown's said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Danielle said...

You look hot! I will see what I can do about finding you a man.