Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Our Christmas

Hyrum and Adelaide were totally into Christmas this year. Adelaide was super excited every time she saw Santa, while Hyrum took to yelling, "I hate Santa!" Dumb kid.
This year we had a very frugal Christmas, with just three presents under the tree. I loved it because the kids were very excited anyway. In fact, the present that got the most oohs and ahhs and squeals was... A BOX OF POWDERED DOUGHNUTS. No joke.
Our Christmas Tree.... Oh what fun. Not much else to report, but just in case anyone out there was curious.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Our children and grandchildren LOVE those powdered doughnuts. I think they would fight over them. Now they have become a cherish item that reminds them of my mother. I think they will like them forever; even though I do not care for them and never did.

Mamma Meg said...

I was curious...VERY curious. So thanks for filling me in. And I also scream over powdered donuts.