Tuesday, March 31, 2009

No more monkeys jumpin on the bed!

Here we are all... my fabulous thighs... (don't look too close!) Fur, Adelaide, Lola, and Hyrum, all enjoying some time on the bed.
Hyrum and Adelaide on Hyrum's big boy bed.
For some reason I really love elephants on baby clothes.... not sure why exactly.
St. Patrick's Day. Hyrum wore a green suit thing, Adelaide had a lucky charms outfit on. Sooo c cute! And yes, I did wear green.
Hyrum, Adelaide, and Natalie in St. George. They had such fun together!
And as for me... I gathered up the courage to ask a guy on a date today... I didn't have his number so I had to do it through facebook... wish me luck!!

3 comments:

britta said...

Your babies look so cute! I can't believe how fast Adelaide is growing!

And.......... good luck with the date!

Mamma Meg said...

Wow! Gutsy...I am sure it will go well. What cute kids, and cats!

Wendy said...

st. george was fun- it was great to see you,. i wish i had gotten some pictures... good luck on your date!