Monday, April 20, 2009

Our New Addition

A couple weeks ago we became the proud new parents of a male Crowntail Betta Fish. He is a beautiful blue color with bright red fins and tail. Hyrum is in love with him, always wanting to just sit all nice and watch him swim. I never thought I'd be so enamored with a fish, but I enjoy him greatly. I take super good care of this fish, and I hope he is around for a long time. And the lovely cuddly name for this fighter fish? Killer. So Laura, Hyrum, Adelaide, Lola, and Fur welcome the newest addition to the family, Killer.

2 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

Killer huh? Well, everyone needs a good guard fish to keep watch over the family. Congratulations on your new addition!

britta said...

Congratulations!!! Everyone needs to have a few fish in their lives. :) I bet Lola and Fur are especially pleased. :) .... and tormented.... :)