Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hyrum's 2nd Birthday

For Hyrum's second birthday, April 17th, only myself and my mother sang to him. Poor little guy. It was a rather dull birthday, which I kind of felt bad about. He did get Killer, as you saw in the previous blog, and he got a cozy coup, which he loves very much. So all in all, it wasn't too bad. At least he got something! It was nice to have at least my mom remember him on his big day!
I chose this cake for him... as I was buying it, the guy told me that Steve, the guy that used to be on Blue's Clues, killed himself. I was horrified by this. Is that true? Anyway, the cake was still good. Sorry Steve...

4 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

Once I stopped sobbing over the Steve news, I could see your picture better. Laura...Hyrum is SOOO cute! I need to see him, it's been too long. I hope he had a happy 2nd birthday!

britta said...

It's times like these Mark and I HATE being so far away!!!! We wish we could have been there! At any rate, he looks happy! Wow... I still remember holding him in the hospital... so sweet and tiny, and now look at him! He is SO big! I can't believe he is two! Next year he'll be three, then four, then 5! Then, he'll be off for his first day of school! Sheesh. Time goes too quickly!

Wendy said...

boo on us for forgetting until after the fact. we still love you hyrum and hope you had a fantastic birthday!

olzyza said...

Steve isn't dead!!!