Sunday, July 17, 2011

Peach Cobbler... so good

Tonight I invited my sister, her fiancee and my youngest brother over for dinner. We started with Turkey (or chicken) stuffing casserole which is in the Ballard Family Cookbook. Ceaser Salad and Parmesan Pillows, which are delicious Parmesan rolls (also in the Ballard Cookbook).
If you want those recipes, let me know. But the one I'm adding to my book that I don't yet have is for my brother Mark's Peach Cobbler. Oh boy is this easy and DELICIOUS! I'm not one who likes cooked fruit, but I really love this. Here is the recipe:

Mark’s Peach Cobbler


2 small cans of peaches (or 1 quart)

1 box yellow cake mix

1 stick butter

Put peaches in an 8x14 pan with most of the juice. Pour cake mix on top. Pat down until smooth. Cut butter into thin layers and put on top. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes. Serves 6-10.

1 comment:

Nessa Burt said...

Laura, I'm making this cobbler right now! I'm excited. Also, I do have a bone to pick with you!!! You introduced me to the parmesan pillows...my waistline will never forgive you :) They are fabulous!!