Friday, October 10, 2008

Bathtime and Tantrums


Desperate to be in this picture, I was able to get my snake hair and nose hair nicely profiled. What a gorgeous mother! Luckily, Hyrum seems to like me most of the time. However, I am beginning to fear that my sweet little boy is morphing into a monster. He has begun to throw ridiculous tantrums. Perhaps I am hard on him, because I have seen much more rotten little children, but the other day when he lost it in public I was so embarrassed. And just yesterday, he literally rolled around on the floor screaming and crying. I tried not to laugh, but failed. Did we really look that stupid as toddlers? So what is one to do with tantrums? Everyone has their opinion, but what really works? I'm not sure how to tame that tantrum beast, so in the meantime I guess I'll try to tame my crazy bodily hair.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

i am still trying to figure that one out myself...