Sunday, October 12, 2008

My niece and nephews

This charming picture was taken in Ohio when I went to visit Mark, Britta, and baby Melvin. Isn't he so adorable? I can't believe how big he is getting. I recently looked a pictures of Henry and Natalie, and they are so different from when I last saw them it is almost scary! I didn't recognize Henry at all, and Natalie looks nothing like a toddler.... just like a beautiful little girl. It is hard to believe that these children grew out of tiny little bundles. But it sure is fun to be an aunt, and I can't wait to see everyone again.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

it is cray how fast they grow. speaking of growing hyrum is not looking like a baby anymore i think he has graduated into full blown toddlerhood!

Wendy said...

by the way you look really pretty in this picture