Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hyrum in a box....and get this friggin kid out of me!

For some reason when Hyrum was first born, mom and I thought he might like to sleep in this corn dog box. As I recall, he didn't, although the picture would suggest otherwise. Really I just put this picture up for people to think is sweet when all I wanted to say was.... Holy Crap get this kid out! I swear she is eating me alive and I'm about to go insane! And for crying out loud, why doesn't anyone tell you you can't wipe your own butt properly at the end of pregnancy! It is horrid, and I demand a clean rear! Also, Heavenly Father is starting to hurt my feelings. I pray a million times a day for mercy... why is the answer always no? I'm a pretty good person. And last but not least, just ignore this rant... it was really for me anyway.

3 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

AAH!!! I know!! I thought that I was the only one with the wiping issues, but my friend complained about it too the last time we were pregnant. Too funny. Good luck! I can't wait to see her.

Blog Ness Monsters said...

It won't be long now! She'll be here one way or the other in really a matter of days! But... I don't think your bumm will be doing much better after having pushed her out. :) That relief will have to wait awhile. :( But at least then you'll have your prize!

Danielle said...

I have been thinking about you daily. I hope she comes soon! Keep the blog updated so we know. I hope not to see you on Saturday at the Ballard party...rude! But for your benefit.