Thursday, December 4, 2008

Season's Greetings!


Happy Holidays to all! And to all a GOOD NIGHT! Am I the only one who is super exhausted this season? I've had a few good testimony experiences in which I feel terribly bad for Mary... riding a donkey while pregnant. Not a nice thing. So I'm asking all of you to pray for me that baby Adelaide comes early... I am super ready! Mom and I bought a tree and got it in the stand. I was going to have my home teachers come help me, but basically we women can do it if we don't want to wait... which I didn't. Hyrum is loving the Christmas lights, and for our Relief Society Enrichment we had a really fun "give and take" activity, where we brought stuff to give away and could take whatever we wanted. I ended up with lots more stuff than I brought, but I noticed my stuff was snatched up fast too. Basically, that is all that is new. I've got everything ready for the baby, and am hoping she is healthy and ready as soon as possible!

3 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

I know I am a bit out of it, but when are you do? I LOVE the name you have chosen.

britta said...

You look totally ready! I want her to come while Mark and I are there... or would that be too early? Of course I'd rather that she be done cookin' and all... but if she were done, and Mark and I just so happen to be there, that would be ideal! For us anyway! :) WE can't wait to see you and Hyrum! Sheesh... he looks VERY tall. :)

Nat said...

Hey! It's your crazy downstairs neighbor! I found your blog through the ward one. woohoo! I still need to bring you some potatoes...